Integris Software Launches Partner Program to Advance Global Data Privacy Practices
New program brings together organizations with the common goal of helping enterprises automate their data privacy programs
SEATTLE, Wash. – September 24, 2019 – Integris Software, the global leader in data privacy automation, today announced the launch of the Integris Partner Program to bring together organizations and individuals around the common goal of helping enterprises automate their data privacy programs.
“Assembling a talented group of partners to take data privacy solutions to market makes perfect sense in this environment,”said Drew Schuil, vice president of Global Business Development and EMEA Operations for Integris Software. “Our partner program’s co-marketing, co-selling, and integration support benefits customers and partners alike in our combined effort to improve data privacy and achieve compliance,” said Schuil. “The members of the Integris Partner Program are passionate about helping enterprises control the use of sensitive data in a way that protects privacy and fuels innovation.”
The Integris Partner Program consists of four types of partners:
- Platform Partners － Such as Microsoft and Amazon; Integris Software deploys on Microsoft Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) as well as Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS). Integris Software is both Microsoft Co-Sell Ready and an AWS Select Technology Partner.
- Technical Alliances － Such as TrustArc, OneTrust, Collibra, Evident ID, and Imperva; Integris Software can serve as the source of truth for data governance and privacy management solutions as well as automate remediations by tying into a customer’s broader InfoSec ecosystem.
- Systems Integrators and Resellers － Such as Fortifire, DirSec, and TechMahindra; Data privacy is now integral to data protection, yet not all enterprises can create and execute a comprehensive data protection strategy on their own. Systems integrators and resellers have a deep understanding of their customers’ data environments and can add tremendous value to data privacy automation programs.
- Community Partners － Such as IAPP, DAMA International, and FocalPointe Group; Integris Software works with leading organizations and individuals that are committed to transforming and fostering the data privacy environment the world wants – and most importantly, deserves.
Participants in the program will have access to resources such as:
- Co-marketing － In addition to standard partner marketing activities like live events, resellers now have access to Integris Campaigns-in-a-Box which are complete multi-touch, multi-channel campaigns that partners can leverage to communicate the value of data privacy automation to their prospects and customers.
- Deal registration and co-sell support － The Integris Partner Program follows a channel-first philosophy which means, whenever practical, selling credit is given to resellers in order to support and grow the channel. Every client engagement includes full co-sell support from an Integris enterprise sales rep and senior sales engineer.
- Integration support － Data privacy automation is inherently a cross-departmental endeavor that traverses multiple IT systems. Integris Eventing Engine, Open APIs, and Tech Portal will be available to authorized Integris Technical Alliance Partners. The goal is to make it even easier for Integris customers to tie into their broader ITSM and InfoSec ecosystem to automate workflows and remediation.
To learn more about the program and explore a partnership, please visit https://integris.io/partners.
“Integris Software automates the process of data discovery and related metadata creation to ensure TrustArc customers know exactly what data they have and how it maps into the privacy intelligence and operational automation on the TrustArc platform,” said Hilary M. Wandall, SVP Privacy Intelligence and General Counsel, FIP at TrustArc. “By partnering with Integris Software, TrustArc customers can automate the manual setup and updates to their TrustArc Data Inventory, and enrich a variety of TrustArc workflows like third party management, risk assessments, and fulfilling data subject requests”.
“Privacy is now critical to an effective data protection strategy,” said Terry Ray, Senior Vice President and Imperva Fellow. “California’s Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and GDPR have forced the convergence of personal data privacy and data protection on a scale far beyond corporate and financial regulations like PCI and SOX. The definition of personal information is much broader and continuing to evolve. By sitting upstream from security, Integris determines what data is important and why to inform precise Imperva enforcement controls. Supporting a broad set of data systems and deploying on-prem or in AWS and Azure, Integris and Imperva together enable customers to quickly mitigate security risk and reduce the risk of non-compliance on an organization’s most sensitive data assets.”
“Evident is excited to partner with Integris Software as they drive to automate data privacy solutions,” said David Wellner, Head of Business Development at Evident ID. Our Identity Verification solution addresses a new threat vector created by DSRs, while avoiding incremental exposure to personal data. Our identity and business verification customers are looking for solutions to ease collaboration and streamline internal processes around privacy. Our automated solution dovetails with Integris Software and their partners to provide an integrated global solution.”
“As an advisor of information security solutions for our enterprise customers, we were quick to recognize that data privacy is critical to our customer’s data protection strategy,” said Justin White, Director of Sales at DirSec. “Knowing what data you have and where it resides in a hybrid cloud environment is a key first step in any privacy automation journey. Integris Software’s approach to reducing the PI data surface area risk for CCPA and GDPR by automating the discovery and classification of personal information has resonated with our customers and will be an integral part of their strategy going forward.”
“We invited Integris Software to be part of our Collaboration Network because their expertise and technology has the potential to significantly influence the design of a data-driven, compliant digital business for our clients,” said Jeff Steffens, President and CEO at FocalPointe Group. “Privacy is driving significant disruption to every company’s operating model. We view Kristina Bergman and team as key thought leaders in the space of building technology to meet the growing demands of privacy legislation in a digital world.”
Integris Software will be demoing its new data subject request fulfillment solution at IAPP Privacy Security Risk 2019 at booth 209.
About Integris Software
Integris Software, the global leader in data privacy automation, helps enterprises discover and control the use of sensitive data in a way that protects privacy and fuels innovation.
Privacy is now critical to an effective data protection strategy. By sitting upstream from security, Integris tells you what data is important and why so you can be precise in your InfoSec controls.
Integris works securely, at scale, no matter where sensitive data resides. You get a live map of your sensitive data where you can apply policies, surface issues, fulfill DSAR requests, and automate remediations via your broader ticketing and InfoSec ecosystem.
Regulations like GDPR and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) are triggering knee-jerk reactions as companies lock down their data for fear of misuse. With Integris, there is finally a way to use your data without fear.
RH Strategic for Integris Software