Last Updated: January 15, 2019
We collect and process personal information about you with your consent and/or as necessary to provide the products you use, operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, protect the security of our systems and our customers, or fulfil other legitimate interests.
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Sites. We collect personal information you provide to us. For example, we collect your name, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number, company information, and other information you provide us on our Sites. We may also collect your contact information, job history, and resume if you choose to provide it to us using the careers portion of our Sites. Some Sites may not be available or function correctly if you are not willing to provide personal information. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our Sites.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
When you visit our Sites, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Sites your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our site are logged automatically We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Sites.
Web Beacons. We may collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Sites or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Some of the analytics cookies regularly used on the Sites include the following:
|Company||Website||Manage settings (opt-out)|
|Company||Website||Manage settings (opt-out)|
USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use personal information collected through our Sites for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in our Sites or in connection with our Sites. For example, we may use your information to:
- operate and improve our internal operations, systems, products, and Sites;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Sites;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- provide and deliver products and Sites you request;
- communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Integris; and
- protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- with your consent;
- with third party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work;
- in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another
We may also share aggregated or deidentified information.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Integris takes reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information we collect may be stored and processed in your region, in the United States or in any other country where we or our affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers maintain facilities. We maintain primary data centers in the United States. We take steps designed to ensure that the data we collect under this Policy is processed according to the provisions of this Policy and applicable law wherever the data is located.
When we transfer personal information from the European Economic Area and Switzerland to other countries, some of which have not been determined by the European Commission to have an adequate level of data protection, we use a variety of legal mechanisms, including contracts, in an effort to help ensure your rights and protections.
STORAGE AND RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide services requested by you, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements. Because these needs can vary for different data types in the context of different services, actual retention periods can vary significantly. The criteria used to determine retention include:
- How long is the personal information needed to provide applicable services? This includes such things as maintaining and improving the performance of the Sites, enabling system security measures, and maintaining appropriate business and financial
- Is the personal information of a sensitive type? If so, a shortened retention time may be
- Are we subject to a legal, contractual, or similar obligation to retain the data? Examples can include mandatory data retention laws in the applicable jurisdiction, government orders to preserve data, or data that must be retained for the purposes of
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Access, correction, or deletion. If you wish to ask for access, correction, or deletion of any of your personal information held by us or a change in the way we use your information (for which we reserve the right to charge you a fee, as permitted by applicable law), please contact us at: [email protected] However, we may decline requests that are unreasonable, prohibited by law, or are not required to be honored by applicable law.
Communication preferences. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Integris by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your contact preferences, changes to your information including requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing [email protected]
Cookies. Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site. See the Cookies section of this Policy for more details.
Advertising and analytics. Our third-party analytics partners may provide you with options to opt-out of certain information collection. For more information about the applicable choices they provide you, see the Cookies section of this privacy statement for more details.
Do Not Track. There are many ways through which web browser signals and other similar mechanisms (for example, “Do Not Track”) can indicate your choice to disable tracking, and, while we and others give you choices described in this Policy, we do not currently honor these mechanisms.
YOUR EUROPEAN PRIVACY RIGHTS
We adhere to applicable data protection laws in the European Economic Area, which, if applicable to you, includes the following rights:
- If we are processing personal information based on your consent, you have a right to withdraw consent at any time for future processing;
- You have a right to request access to, rectification, or erasure of your personal information, or to transfer or receive a copy of your personal information in a usable format;
- You have a right to object to the processing of your personal information under certain circumstances; and
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection
As applicable under French law, you can also send us specific instructions regarding the use of your personal information after your death, by contacting us at the contact information set forth below.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Integris may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above or by providing such notice about or obtaining consent to changes as may be required by applicable law.
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints about this Policy, please contact us at:
Integris Software, Inc.
1525 4th Avenue, 5th floor
Seattle, WA 98101-1607